cross my heart, hope (not) to die, if I..

....
last post in February 2014... where did my words go?
Was I talking too much for two years and releasing them too fast?
(hmmm, no.. a million words a second is what I've been doing all my life...)
Did they run out, did they jump aside, did they hide?
I've eaten a lot of beautiful words instead. Now my head is full of them.
So I have to write it .. (that's just to make sure I will):
I'll pull my derelict words back together before two years of silence are complete.
"Magda recorta palabras de los diarios, palabras de todos los tamaños, y las guarda en cajas. En caja roja guarda las palabras furiosas. En caja verde, las palabras amantes. En caja azul, las neutrales. En caja amarilla, las tristes. Y en caja transparente guarda las palabras que tienen magia. 
A veces, ella abre las cajas y las pone boca abajo sobre la mesa, para que las palabras se mezclen como quieran. Entonces, las palabras le cuentan lo que ocurre y le anuncian lo que ocurrirá."
Eduardo Galeano in "Las palabras andantes"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospital tales or about getting blind and recovering my sight thanks to someone else's eye Part II

In solis sis tibi turba locis

Les jeux sont faits. Rien ne va plus.